It's no surprise to anyone that I use a lot of products! So I want to show you what I have been wearing the most this last month and make this a regular post on my site. I have a variety of products and brands that I really like and have enjoyed this month!
1. Dove foaming cleanser - I love this for removing all my makeup. I use this in the shower, it is a foam and removes every makeup product I wear.
2. Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel - I like to use this in the morning before applying my makeup as a primer. It is light and feels smooth on the skin
3.Mac Mineralize Skinfinish powder - I don't use many Mac products ( as they are expensive) but I really like this powder. It doesn't make my face look cakey and a little goes a long way to give a nice finish to my makeup.
4. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation - I always have a few foundations on the go and this one is definitely a great affordable foundation. It is long wearing, full coverage and gives a nice finish.
5. Bourjois Healthy mix foundation - I really like this foundation as it feels light, great coverage and is filled with fruit ingredients to give the skin a smooth, silky feeling. A perfect colour match (No 51) for my light complexion.
6. Urban decay all nighter makeup spray - A great finishing spray that seals in the makeup and makes it last all day looking flawless. Love this!
7. Essence eyes and brow gel - This product is under $5 and yet is a great brow gel that keeps my brows in place. Easy to use, a great affordable product.
8. Covergirl clump crusher mascara - I really like wearing mascara as it opens my eyes and gives me a beautiful look to my lashes. I really like this mascara, as the name suggests it is clump free and lengthens my lashes really nicely.
9. ELES lush mascara - This is a really nice mascara that separates and coats each lash really well. The wand is perfect size for any lashes.
10. Rimmel Apocalips lip laquers - These lip products have great pigmentation, feel like a lipstick and have a beautiful smooth finish.
11. Loreal Shine Caresse - These are a great lip stain that look like a gloss but last a long time on the lips with great pigmentation.
12. Australis Lip shine - This is a nice natural lip colour product that is not a gloss and not a lipstick, it's in between, a really nice lip product.
13. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipstick - This is a great lip product that last all day through eating and drinking. It stains really well and the colour range is great.
14. Eco tools blush brush- I really like the shape of this brush for blush application. It is soft and easy to wash.
15. Nvey Eco Blush - I love this blush! This is a great quality blush that lasts all day and the colour is perfect.
16. Maybelline color tattoo eyeshadow - This is a nice long lasting eyeshadow. It applies easily and does not crease.
17. Essence stay all day eyeshadow - This is also a nice long lasting eyeshadow that I would say is a dupe for the colour tattoo's. I wear this with a primer for all day coverage.
18. ELES powder liner pencil - I love this eyeliner! I like how this applies really smoothly and is a creamy formula that lasts all day.
Phew that is a lot of products, but I do like to change up my makeup everyday for work and so I do tend to go through many different products and brands throughout the month. Until next month........
What has been your 'most used' product of the month?