Thursday, August 1, 2013

Most used beauty products of the month - July 2013

It's no surprise to anyone that I use a lot of products! So I want to show you what I have been wearing the most this last month and make this a regular post on my site. I have a variety of products and brands that I really like and have enjoyed this month!


1. Dove foaming cleanser - I love this for removing all my makeup. I use this in the shower, it is a foam and removes every makeup product I wear.
2. Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel - I like to use this in the morning before applying my makeup as a primer. It is light and feels smooth on the skin
3.Mac Mineralize Skinfinish powder - I don't use many Mac products ( as they are expensive) but I really like this powder. It doesn't make my face look cakey and a little goes a long way to give a nice finish to my makeup.
4. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation - I always have a few foundations on the go and this one is definitely a great affordable foundation. It is long wearing, full coverage and gives a nice finish.
5. Bourjois Healthy mix foundation - I really like this foundation as it feels light, great coverage and is filled with fruit ingredients to give the skin a smooth, silky feeling. A perfect colour match (No 51) for my light complexion.
6. Urban decay all nighter makeup spray - A great finishing spray that seals in the makeup and makes it last all day looking flawless. Love this!
7. Essence eyes and brow gel - This product is under $5 and yet is a great brow gel that keeps my brows in place. Easy to use, a great affordable product.
8. Covergirl clump crusher mascara - I really like wearing mascara as it opens my eyes and gives me a beautiful look to my lashes. I really like this mascara, as the name suggests it is clump free and lengthens my lashes really nicely.
9. ELES lush mascara - This is a really nice mascara that separates and coats each lash really well. The wand is perfect size for any lashes.
10. Rimmel Apocalips lip laquers - These lip products have great pigmentation, feel like a lipstick and have a beautiful smooth finish.
11. Loreal Shine Caresse - These are a great lip stain that look like a gloss but last a long time on the lips with great pigmentation.
12. Australis Lip shine - This is a nice natural lip colour product that is not a gloss and not a lipstick, it's in between, a really nice lip product.
13. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipstick - This is a great lip product that last all day through eating and drinking. It stains really well and the colour range is great.
14. Eco tools blush brush- I really like the shape of this brush for blush application. It is soft and easy to wash.
15. Nvey Eco Blush - I love this blush! This is a great quality blush that lasts all day and the colour is perfect.
16. Maybelline color tattoo eyeshadow - This is a nice long lasting eyeshadow. It applies easily and does not crease.
17. Essence stay all day eyeshadow - This is also a nice long lasting eyeshadow that I would say is a dupe for the colour tattoo's. I wear this with a primer for all day coverage.
18. ELES powder liner pencil - I love this eyeliner! I like how this applies really smoothly and is a creamy formula that lasts all day.

Phew that is a lot of products, but I do like to change up my makeup everyday for work and so I do tend to go through many different products and brands throughout the month. Until next month........

What has been your 'most used' product of the month?


2 comments:

Happy Jodi said...

Most used this month for me has been my Chanel CC cream as both day and night! Also the Urban Decay Naked palettes just doing different looks daily! Hair care has been John Freida and Matrix purple shampoo :)

DanniiBeauty said...

@Happy Jodi - All great products you have been using, the Chanel CC cream sounds great. Yes I really like the variety in the Urban Decay palettes. Thanks for sharing! xx

Google+ Badge