Saturday, September 14, 2013

Shu Uemura Art of Hair - texturizing product reviews

I have heard a lot recently of how great the SHU UEMURA hair care products are and was thrilled to be able to try them out myself. Shu Uemura is a high end brand that has invented many products in makeup and skincare and since 2007 hair products. SHU UEMURA art of hair is exclusively created to enhance the artistry of every elite hair salon of the world. 


The Shu Uemura Art of Hair Liquid Fabric Mineral Texture Spray is a styling products that gives the hair texture and style that lasts all day. It has been formulated with minerals from deepsea water. 
It is simple to use, just spray on damp hair and diffuse with heat or air dry. It is also a heat protectant.


This is my favourite texturising spray I have tried so far that gives me great results, it gives my hair texture and body. The picture above is me after applying the spray and tousling my hair with my fingers to create a wavy natural look. (my hair is straight and limp normally)


The Shu Uemura Art of Hair Kaze Wave is a compact texturizing foam that has been enriched with acacia gum. This is great to hold curls. It can be applied to towel dried hair and then blow dried or leave to dry naturally. Another great product that leaves the hair looking natural yet with a great long lasting hold to the hair. This one I use when I want to style my hair so that it stays in place all day such as a ponytail or braid.


So I must say that these are both great products to use as they will last all day and your hair will look styled without looking like you have lots of product in your hair. They really are good quality hair products, retail each at $44aud. I would highly recommend these products if you cannot find any cheaper products that work, as these are definitely worth the extra money. And the packaging is so sleek looking!

Have you tried any Shu Uemura products?



No comments:

Google+ Badge