Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wella Pro Series treatment moisture review

I colour my hair a lot and have found that it is always dry, brittle and damaged. So when I came across Wella Pro Series treatment moisture, I was intrigued on how this would work.

It states on the lid that it is a '1 minute intense moisturizing care for smooth hair' - now that sounds fantastic.

Wella says: Wella Pro Series Moisture Collection for dry frizzy hair. This moisture treatment seals in moisture and leaves hair soft and smooth and easy to comb. It's 1 minute intense hydrating formula smoothens the hair leaving it silky-like soft. Replenishing moisture for your perfect look.


This treatment moisture product is used after shampooing and you only need to leave it in your hair for one minute. After trying this the first time, I immediately saw results. It does leave the hair feeling smooth, soft and moisturised. I love it! I also like the convenience of it being in my hair for one minute. This really does a great job at giving my hair the moisture that I need, so that it doesn't feel dry or brittle.


The texture of the product is similar to that of a conditioner - it is soft and you just need a small amount to work through the hair. I use this two to three times a week.



I definitely recommend this product, it is available in supermarkets and retails for $7.99aud. A great affordable product that will give your hair what it needs.

More about Wella products here 

Have you tried this product?

1 comment:

Bottled Beauty said...

I've never noticed this at the supermarket. I'll keep an eye out next time I'm in coles :)

Google+ Badge