Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Clearasil Vitamins and Extracts Cleansing Wipes Review

The most important part of skincare is cleansing the skin. Removing makeup to allow the skin to breathe and be clean is essential. That's why I like makeup remover wipes because they are easy to use and great to use before using a cleanser.

I was sent a packet of Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins and Extracts Cleansing Wipes and I love them. They are a great product that feels gentle on the skin and removes makeup.



The wipes come in this great size re sealable pouch that has 25 wipes in total in it. The re sealable tab sticks well and keeps the wipes nice and fresh.


They have apple extract and vitamin B3 but the wipes only have a slight scent barely noticeable.
The actual wipes feel like a cloth like material and are moist when taken out. They are soft and easy to use. They glide across the face and feel soft and smooth. I have combination skin and my skin does not feel dry at all after using these, it really is gentle.

They do remove all my makeup except for mascara or eyeliner makeup. I like to use these first to remove most of my makeup and then cleanse my face. I have used them to remove eyeshadow, lipstick, foundation and BB creams and they are great.



After using these my skin feels beautiful, fresh and clean. They don't irritate or break me out. I really like the soft hydrated feeling they leave on my face and like that they are nice and moist and stay fresh in the packet. I will definitely repurchase these and recommend them. They are available at supermarkets for $8.99aud.

Do you use makeup remover wipes?


1 comment:

Sarah morethanadored said...

I've tried other products from this line and been really impressed with how gentle yet effective they are. No surprise that you enjoyed these :)

Sarah | More Than Adored

Google+ Badge