Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Essence products - brows, nails and lipstick review

If you're on a budget it is great to know that there are brands that have good quality products at really affordable prices and one of them that I have tried recently is Essence



Essence products are found in Priceline and their range is all pretty much under $10 per product. Very inexpensive and I have tried a few that I like.


Essence lash and brow gel mascara I use for my brows. It is a clear mascara that you apply lightly to the brows and it sets them in place all day. It retails for $3.50aud and works fantastically!


The nailpolishes come in cute bottles with a wide brush to apply the nail polish easily. Usually one to two coats is enough to get beautiful shine and smooth nailpolish. They retail for $2.75aud and come in lots of great colours.


Above: number 53 'all about cupcake' on my lips 

The lipsticks come in unique packaging, the outside colour of the lipstick is the same as the actual lipstick. It has a clear strip in the middle so you can see the lipstick colour - I love the packaging of these. The lipsticks are a smooth texture that feels soft on the lips and leaves a subtle shine on the lips. I apply these with no lipliner and they look great. I like 'all about cupcake' number 53 so far. The lipsticks retail for $3.50aud each.

I am looking forward to trying more of their products, they are always coming out with new collections and it is such a fun brand. I definitely recommend checking them out.

Have you tried any Essence products? What is your favourite?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the nail polishes! I bought it out of impulse and though that it would be mediocre at best, but i love it. Sometimes they even have 50% off for some of the colours (like theyre not cheap enough!).

Google+ Badge