Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Clarins Instant Concealer Review

Concealers are something I am always trying and was excited to receive the Clarins Instant Concealer to review. Concealers are one of those products that I find it hard to find the perfect one. So lets see how the Clarins one worked.

I have very fair light skin tone, so for me the first thing I look for is whether the shade range in a product has the right one for my skin tone and this Clarins one in Fair (1) is a great match for me.


Clarins says: Want refreshed, radiant eyes all day? Instant Concealer provides customised correction for all types of dark circles. It is tinted to mask the colour of dark circles while restoring the skin's natural tone. Its fluid texture blends flawlessly into the skin and smoothes the eye contour area. 


This concealer is a creamy texture which blends easily and applies smoothly. I actually really like the texture of this concealer (some can be quite runny) this one is the perfect consistency.
It leaves a nice soft, silky feel to the under eye area. I find it great for covering my puffiness and slight dark circles I have under my eyes. It doesn't settle into fine lines which is great.

Blending out the concealer
I find the ingredients in this concealer to be interesting - Aloe Vera extract for smoothing and comforting action and caffeine for anti-dark circle action. The concealer has light optimizing plus complex which instantly captures, diffuses and amplifies light. Fine lines and minor imperfections are visibly reduced. Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.

I am highly impressed with this concealer and will definitely repurchase it. I would say this is one of the best concealers at the moment, because it really is perfect in every way. Nice formula, applies well, good pigmentation, feels smooth and gives a natural looking finish.

The Clarins Instant Concealer is available at Myer, David Jones or online at ry.com.au

Have you tried Clarins products? What is your favourite concealer?




No comments:

Google+ Badge