Friday, November 22, 2013

ELES makeup - spring purple look

This Spring ELES have launched the 'Sixties Vibe' look - all about vibrant youthful eyes with soft velvety shades of aubergine and purple. I have talked about ELES makeup before and love their mineral makeup.


Here are the products I got to try out and review:


I love the packaging  - so stylish with the signature ELES letters and silver packaging.


ELES eyeshadow quad in debutante - this is a beautiful quad with such pretty wearable colours a mixture of neutrals and purple colours.  These eyeshadows are of high quality, soft, great pigmentation and easy to blend. The staying power on these eyeshadows are very long too - I wear mine all day over a primer and they look great.



ELES cake liner in Plum Crazy - These eyeliner colours are very pretty. For that extra pop to the eyes these would look fantastic. They are very pigmented and best applied with a wet brush.



ELES mineral blush in coral sun - I love blushes and this one is a pretty coral/pink colour which I haven't tried before. As I am pale I was a little afraid that this would look orange on me but surprisingly it didn't. It's a pretty coral pink that blends out nicely. I really like the formula of this blush it is so nice and soft and a favourite blush of mine now.



ELES Micro Bubble lipstick in micro nude - this is a pretty nude colour and the lipstick is so nice and soft and moisturizing. These lipsticks continually release conditioners to keep lips soft and colour fresh for hours. There are so many great colours to choose from. Definitely a high quality lipstick.



wearing micro nude
All of the ELES products are available online at the ELES website here and I would definitely recommend checking them out. They are a fantastic mineral makeup brand with high quality products - I have really liked every product I have tried - amazing! Check out more of my ELES makeup posts here.

Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Google+ Badge