Sunday, November 10, 2013

Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong shampoo and conditioner review

We all know that Herbal Essences have the most gorgeous smelling shampoo and conditioner. The latest I have tried is the 'Honey I'm Strong' range and it is absolutely divine!

As the name suggests it has a honey smell and is designed to help your hair be silky strong after just one wash. The Honey I’m Strong range combines rich fusions of natural honey and apricot extracts as well as musk, vanilla, sandalwood and florals to leave the hair smelling sweet and fresh.
 
 
 Herbal Essences about the shampoo says: Long for stronger hair? help restore hair’s protective outer layer with my shampoo, making your hair 10x stronger in just one wash. I’ll help seal strength into every strand for silkier, stronger hair with the irresistible aroma of healing honey. lock in length and strength by using this lush and strong shampoo.
 
The shampoo comes in a plastic squeeze bottle with a push down to open lid. A creamy yellow texture with a smooth flow consistency. It produces a creamy foam lather that leaves the hair feeling soft, smooth and clean.



Herbal Essences about the conditioner says: want hair that will leave them weak in the knees? try my formula that makes your hair 10x stronger in just one wash. my strong and sweet formula gives you the silky strength your hair deserves. to really show your strength, try my shampoo.

The conditioner is also a plastic squeeze bottle with a push down to open lid. This is a really nice conditioner, the texture is creamy as is the shampoo and my hair soaks it up. It detangles my hair, and leaves it super soft and silky.

Overall the Honey I'm strong shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling nourished, healthy and less prone to breakage as it makes the hair feel stronger.  Definitely a nice soft, smooth finish to my hair (which is normally dry and damaged). The smell of this is also gorgeous, not very strong but noticeable honey and apricot smell. A great product to try. The shampoo and conditioner retail for $5.99 each aud from supermarkets.
  
Which Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner do you like?

No comments:

Google+ Badge