Friday, November 1, 2013

Lust Have It FAB beauty and fashion October box

I am very excited to present to you the Lust Have It FAB Beauty and Fashion October box, because this is the first 'fashion' box I have received. I was so excited to see it sent to me for review, because I really like the fashion accessories that these boxes have and I was excited to see what this box had.

Lust Have It says: Lust Have It ensure that all your fashion and beauty must haves are boxed up and ready to go every month! So get ahead of the rest and never miss out on the latest fashion and beauty must haves! Why join FAB Fashion and Beauty? 6-7 of the hottest fashion and beauty items to hit the market. All our boxes are regularly $100+ in value! We deliver direct to your direct door each month with no fuss. Plus you can beat the crowds at the shops and enjoy the best in fashion and beauty from home!

Contents in the box

 contents out of the box
In the box the products are:

1. DURI nail enamel in Voodoo
2. DURI nail enamel in Black Diamond
3. Statement Cuff
4. Out of Africa Pure Unrefined Shea Butter
5. Aviator Sunglasses
6. XO necklace
7. ModelCo Colourbox eye shadow in Bahamas
 
 





I would definitely say this is a great variety of products and love that there are three fashion accessories out of the seven products, because that is what I love the most.

The fashion accessories are so beautiful. I love the statement cuff very wearable, the XO necklace is so cute and the aviator glasses are gorgeous and UV rated.

I also like the nailpolishes great colours and DURI is a brand I haven't tried yet. The Shea butter sounds great and the eyeshadow is so pretty.

I am really impressed and love this box. The FAB box retails for $35 with over $130 value  - it is definitely worth it. To find out more about Lust Have It - check out their website HERE

What do you think, do you like fashion boxes?


1 comment:

Lily said...

I like the aviators ^_^

Google+ Badge