Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Metal Eyeshadow Review - Inked in Pink

There has been a lot of hype around the Maybelline Color Tattoos and rightly so! They are amazing and I have found my favourite everyday colour that I wanted to share with you  - Inked in Pink, a shimmery medium pink with silver glitter.



Maybelline says: Dare to luxe it up with our longest-wearing metals. Our ink technology creates the most intense, long-lasting colour saturation in chic metallic shades. Cream gel smooths on for crease-proof, shimmering metallic shadow that lasts an incredible 24 hours. Leaves eyelids feeling light and silky.


Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows come in a glass base with a black twist top cover. It has 4 grams of product. The formula is a creamy gel formula that glides on the lids so smoothly. I apply this with my finger and then blend the edges if needed with a brush. I like to wear this on its own, two swipes of product over the lid and I am done.

I do have oily eyelids so depending on my skin at the time I can wear this alone or on top of a primer.
I do find that it has great staying power  - all day - and is smudge proof.  The pigmentation is really good too.

Wearing Inked in Pink

My finished look for the day - wearing Inked in Pink
 


So there you have it the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Metal eyeshadow in Inked in Pink is just gorgeous...love it for a simple look - affordable, smooth and easy to apply.

There are so many colours now in the Maybelline Color Tattoo range you will definitely fall in love with them. I'm looking forward to trying more colours! Available in Priceline, Department stores and supermarkets - retail $11.95aud.

Have you tried a Color Tattoo eyeshadow? What is your favourite colour?




Follow me on Instagram for more pictures


 

No comments:

Google+ Badge