Monday, November 25, 2013

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Cleanser Mask and Daily Scrub Review

Looking for some great new face products? I have been trying out some Neutrogena Rapid Clear products and really like them. They are fantastic. The Rapid Clear products are specifically for those who need to fight acne. These products are developed with dermatologists that both fight and help prevent outbreaks to give you a clearer, healthier skin.


First I start with the Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 - in - 1 Cleanser and Mask. This is a two in one product which I have never tried before, so you can use it as a cleanser or a mask. As a cleanser it is applied all over the face and then rinsed off, where as a mask you apply it all over your face and let it sit on your face for five minutes.


The texture is a thicker, slightly grainy cleanser that feels nice on the skin. It has salicylic acid and clay minerals to help clean and drag out impurities from the skin. This does a good job at removing dirt, oil and makeup (although I always remove my makeup first separately) when used daily as a cleanser and the mask makes my skin feel smooth, clean and fresh. I really do feel that this helps to keep my breakouts to a minimal and helps fight any acne I do have.



Second we have the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub.  This is a exfoliant that can be used everyday. The texture is a white beady scrub that has exfoliating beads and soothing beads that work together to keep blackheads away. I really like this scrub it does a fantastic job at reducing blackheads and leaving the skin smooth and clean. You only need a small amount and with circular motion work all around the face. It is gentle and feels amazing on the skin. The skin really does feel radiant and smooth.

I do feel that these are fantastic, must have and must try products. They both have salicylic acid which is great for those that are prone to breakouts or have breakouts and need to bring it under control. The are dermatologist tested and great on sensitive skin.

I absolutely love them! They are available at supermarkets for $13.99aud each.

Have you tried these products?



No comments:

Google+ Badge