Saturday, December 14, 2013

Essence Cosmetics - Beauty Beats collection with Justin Bieber REVIEW

I have talked about Essence Cosmetics before (here) and what a fantastic affordable brand they are. They come out with fun collections and the latest is the 'beauty beats' collection which is a collaboration with Justin Bieber.

I was curious of course, so whilst at Priceline I picked up three products from this collection to try out.


First up is the blush called 'Groupie at Heart' which is a really pretty pink colour. The packaging is like all Essence products a sturdy plastic casing and at just under five dollars, this blush is really nice. Very pigmented and looks beautiful on. The design embossed in the product is cute too!


Next is the eyeshadow a gorgeous purple colour, this one is called 'Baby, Baby, Ooh'. This eyeshadow is soooo pigmented and lasts all day on my lids ( I wear a eye primer ) This is a beautiful colour! (and only $2.85au)


And the lipgloss - there were two colours but I could only find this one as they other one was always sold out. This is a pretty deep pink colour that looks well on its own with a lipgloss underneath or over a lipstick. Not sticky and feels soft on the lips. (retails for $3.50aud)



Overall these are really nice products that are all under $5aud each and yet have fantastic pigmentation and staying power. This is a limited edition, but Essence always have cool and fun collections coming out. They are mostly available at Priceline and Target.

I really love finding new great products from Essence Cosmetics.

Have you tried anything from Essence cosmetics that you love?



Follow me on Instagram for more pictures

2 comments:

KatXoXo said...

I have been hearing so many amazing things about the blushes in the collection! But of course I can not find them anywhere, figures lol!!

DanniiBeauty said...

@KatXoXo - Yes they sell out so quickly. I had to go back two times to Priceline, just to check if more came in stock. I hope you do find some soon :)

Google+ Badge