Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Lust Have It FAB beauty and fashion December box

This is the second Lust Have It FAB Beauty and Fashion box, that I received and if you read my first review - I am really excited about these Fashion/Beauty boxes because they have both beauty and fashion items. How cool is that?!

So once again when receiving this Lust Have It FAB box for the month of December I was excited to see what we received.

Lust Have It says: Lust Have It ensure that all your fashion and beauty must haves are boxed up and ready to go every month! So get ahead of the rest and never miss out on the latest fashion and beauty must haves! Why join FAB Fashion and Beauty? 6-7 of the hottest fashion and beauty items to hit the market. All our boxes are regularly $100+ in value! We deliver direct to your direct door each month with no fuss. Plus you can beat the crowds at the shops and enjoy the best in fashion and beauty from home!


Just after opening the box I was already pleased with what I saw, some great products yet again!

The box contained eight products - three fashion accessories and five beauty products.

First two products were Pretty Envy lashes (RRP $6.95) and the Maybelline Colossal mascara full sized (RRP $19.95) - both products I have never tried so am excited to try them.



Next there was the Mineral Lustre eye shadow in 'Warmed Up' (RRP $15) which is a pretty orange/pink colour and the Duri nailpolish in Indigo colour (RRP $18)  - which I really love. I have used the Duri nailpolish from the previous box we got and I really like the quality of this nailpolish.


Next is the Mineral Glow Loose powder foundation full sized (RRP $32) - this is something I am keen to try as I have tried a few different mineral foundations and I do like them for a natural look, so excited to try this product.


The three fashion accessories were a pair of leopard earrings (RRP $9.95) which are pretty stylish and different to what I would normally wear so that's good.

The next one is the love bangle (RRP $19.95) which I love! It is so cute and I have seen this type of 'love' jewellery around (I've seen the ring and necklace version of it too!) and I think it is adorable - super excited!

And last of all is the Fringed chain necklace (RRP $29.95) with yellow tassle. This actually feels like good quality, its a little heavy/thick and looks great. I wasn't sure about the yellow tassle at first (it can be taken off) but I think it has grown on me and I do think it is fun and different.


Overall a great box yet again by Lust Have It. The FAB box retails for $35 with over $150 value  - it is definitely worth it. To find out more about Lust Have It - check out their website HERE

What do you think, do you like fashion boxes?


No comments:

Google+ Badge