Friday, January 17, 2014

Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel REVIEW

I have been trying out a few different moisturisers for the day time and have found one that I really like - Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel. I have combination skin type and tend to get oily in the t zone by the end of the day. So I like to use a moisturizer to hydrate my skin.

This comes in a 50ml squeeze tube and is easy to use. (also comes in a 125ml bottle with a pump)
 


Clinique says: The oil-free moisture "drink" developed by Clinique's dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for skins comfortable in the cheeks but oily in the T-zone or oily all over. Oil-free formula softens, smooths, improves.


This has a lightweight texture that is so smooth to apply on the face. The skin feels soft after applying this and is absorbed within a few minutes. Once absorbed the skin feels hydrated and smooth. This is fantastic for my combination skin as I do have some dry patches on my skin and also need to combat my oily areas and this does that.



It will hydrate and moisturize whilst also keeping the skin silky smooth and not oily. It is a really good base for your makeup, can be used as a primer and it helps keep my makeup in tact throughout the day. This can also be used at night if you like.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a lightweight, balanced and hydrating moisturizer. It is great for combination and dry skin as it will balance out and keep your dry skin hydrated and combination skin balanced.

The Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel is available online at the Clinique website here or where Clinique is sold - the 50ml tube is $29aud.

Have you tried this product? What is your favourite day moisturizer?


2 comments:

Karen Ussene said...

I never tried it but it sounds interesting.
xoxo
K.

DanniiBeauty said...

@Karen Ussene - It really is great, thanks for stopping by! :)

Google+ Badge