Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 +SPF20 Foundation Review

Foundation is one of my favourite beauty products. It is something I wear everyday to work and therefore am always trying new or different foundations ( as I go through a lot of them!) Today I will be reviewing the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 +SPF20 which claims to be a foundation, concealer and primer in one.
 
The packaging looks a little rough because there was sticky tape over the
 top around the bottom of the top and it left some sticky bits!
 I always look for something that gives full coverage, long lasting and that works well with my combination skin.

Covergirl says: All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long. 
  • All day longwear formula
  • Primer, concealer and foundation in one
  • Smooth, flawless finish
The packaging is a sturdy glass bottle that comes with a turquoise colour pump which makes the product come out easier. The texture of the foundation is light and spreads easily across the skin with enough time to blend it before it sets.

The coverage is gorgeous and it does feel smooth and light on the face. The finish is a matte finish which I like too. I use a setting powder lightly after using this (because I always do with all my foundations!)


I usually apply this in the morning and wear 8-10 hours without needing a touch up. It really does last all day and keeps my skin feeling smooth. I like that it has SPF 20 in it. I still will use a concealer if I need extra coverage. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation for me. It works well on my combination skin, I do find  if I have dry patches it will cling to it so moisturizing is a must.

Finished look- Wearing Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in 805 Ivory
The shade selection is pretty good with about 14 shades to choose from. I am always someone who buys the lightest shades as I am very pale. 805 Ivory is my exact match but I found out that they have now discontinued it (as of Dec 2013) which is a shame because the next shade 810 is too yellow for me. ( I will have to mix it with a lighter foundation to make it work)

I would definitely recommend this as a fantastic foundation for anyone to try. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 +SPF20 retails for $19.95aud.

Have you tried this foundation? What did you think?



No comments:

Google+ Badge