Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review - a must have!

Over the past few months I have had extremely dry, chapped lips. I love lip balms and have used a lot of them however I still felt like my lips needed that something extra, like I just want to scrub them and remove the dryness for good. So here comes the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub......

I have never used a scrub on my lips, not sure why, but I have definitely been missing out. The Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub is a savior for my lips and definitely something all lips need.


Lush says: Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft. Simply rub it over your lips when they feel the need for some sugar.

First of all the scent Bubblegum is so beautiful - it really does smell like bubble gum or candy or fairy bubblegum - one of those it really is so sweet and pretty. The product comes in a screw top jar 25grams and is so easy to use. Simply dip your finger in, scoop some of the scrub and scrub away at your lips.


The aim of this lip scrub is to leave lips smooth and soft by removing the dry/dead skin and any flakiness. It really does do this in the nicest way. The texture of the scrub is crumbly so best to do this over a sink, I use it before or after having a shower.

You can lick it off if you like and it does taste like sugar with a bubblegum taste. The ingredients in it are: Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil, Methyl Ionone, Flavour,  Colour 

The Organic Jojoba oil leaves the lips feeling moisturized and soft. I like to leave the lip scrub on my lips for a minute and then take it off.

I like to use this at least twice a week ( you can use it everyday if you like!) and I find it does wonders for my lips. They are soft, smooth and feel great - can't live without it!

A great buy from Lush for $9.95aud and available online at Lush here or in Lush stores.

Have you used a lip scrub before? Have you used this one?



2 comments:

CandyFairy said...

Thank you for this review. This is on my wishlist. The perfect photos make me want it even more! :)

DanniiBeauty said...

@CandyFairy - Thanks for your comment, it really is a great product!

Google+ Badge