Saturday, February 15, 2014

Kate Hill - Bag and Wallet Review

A few months ago as I was shopping at Highpoint I walked past the shop Kate Hill. I had never heard of Kate Hill but was quickly drawn in by the gorgeous colours and variety of fashion accessories.

I am so glad found it! It is a fantastic stylish fashion accessories brand with glamorous and affordable accessories.

I bought two things that I love and wanted to share with you.

I was on the search for a wallet that is spacious enough to fit all my cards. I wanted a leather wallet for durability and of course it has to be stylish. I chose the Marika Cut Out Zip Wallet which feautres:
2 note sections, 3 slip pockets, 1 zipped pocket, 21 credit card slots and 3 window cards. It has the signature Kate Hill satin lining and silver hardware detailing.

In the colour 'Blush'

 




I really like that you can zip up the whole wallet and keep everything inside safely. It has lots of room for cards and other things. Love this wallet!

I also bought a bag for everyday use that isn't too big and isn't too small. This one has lots of little compartments which I love.








I really do like the quality, style and affordability of these fashion accessories. Kate Hill also is online and has a huge variety of products. I really love the diversity, colours and styles that she has - so me! You can see more of the Kate Hill products on their website here  I cannot resist browsing the online site now, it has so many fun and new accessories.

Have you bought any Kate Hill accessories?



3 comments:

citygirl907 said...

I love Kate Hill handbags! I've had a couple over the years and they last really well. I try not to go in there too often because I will be sure to find something I love :) Can't say no to a new handbag!!!

DanniiBeauty said...

@citygirl907 - I agree! The shop is amazing so many great products. I am really impressed with the quality :)

Angelica Joy said...

I'm googling for reviews and I thought that it wouldn't be leather because of the price, now knowing it's leather I'm definitely grabbing a bag and wallet :D

I also noticed that many of her designs are comparable to high end designers, the reason I looked at her bags was because I saw a bag so similar to the Michael Kors and Kate Spade ones I was looking at but the Kate Hill was $250 CHEAPER and TBH now that I know it's genuine leather...I don't see a reason to buy the other designer ones.

Thanks for the review :D

Google+ Badge