Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lust Have It FAB (fashion and beauty) box - February

I love beauty boxes, such a great concept and a great way to try new and interesting products. I recently received the Lust Have It FAB fashion and beauty box for February and I really like it. I love that it has a combination of fashion and beauty products.

The first fashion item is this pretty envelope clutch in a coral/pink colour. (RRP $34.95aud)


It has a removable gold strap which is great to use as shoulder bag. It has enough room to put essential items like a phone, purse, makeup and keys.


Next item is this dainty cross bracelet (RRP $12.95aud) which I absolutely love! I wear this to work everyday I love it so much.

Next is this pretty gold long delicate necklace (RRP $16.95) this is really nice if you want to add some gold to your outfit and want something that will be delicate and simple.


Next is a beauty item BOE nailpolish  (RRP $2) called Purple Haze -  a pretty purple/blue colour with some shimmer in it.


And last items are the Model Co Party proof lipsticks ( RRP $16.95aud each) these have great pigmentation and are smooth to apply. They also come with a mirror on the lid.


pictured: left shade called smitten, right shade called truffle

Overall a great box yet again by Lust Have It. The FAB box retails for $35 with over $100 value - it is definitely worth it. To find out more about Lust Have It - check out their website HERE

Check out other reviews I have done on Lust Have it boxes here

What do you think, do you like fashion boxes?


No comments:

Google+ Badge