Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lust Have It January Box Review

I love beauty boxes! They are such a great concept and fun to receive. To start off 2014 the first beauty box I received is the Lush Have It January box. It arrived in the gorgeous colourful box that it usually arrives in.


I got three full sized products and three sample product - a mixture of skincare and makeup.

 
 
I really like all the products and am super excited about a few that I have never tried before.

The first one that I am excited to try is the Evodia Lemon Sorbet Hand Cream (full sized) - I love hand creams as I have dry hands so this looks great and smells so nice.


I am curious about the Paula's Choice 8% AHA Gel exfoliant  - I have only heard about Paula's Choice products but never tried any so I am super excited to try this product.


The next product is the Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes sample size - I have already tried these and I really like them. They are moist and easily remove makeup - love!


The next product is the Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturising Oil (sample) - I haven't tried Aveda products before so this one will be interesting to try.


The next product is a lip product ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (full size) - I like that this comes with a mirror on the side that's a bit different. This would be something I will pop in my handbag and use when needed on the go.



Last product is Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear SPF30+ (full size) - I received this in medium which is too dark for me but I have tried Invisible Zinc products and really like them so I will try and see if I can get away with mixing this with a light foundation.


Overall a great box with some super exciting products I am looking forward to trying. I'm enjoying the Lust Have It boxes. Check out the previous months Lust Have It boxes here.

To see more on Lust Have It visit their website HERE - they have a few different boxes, the classic box is $19.95 per month and they also have some other boxes like the FAB: fashion and beauty box, the Bridal Party Box and Eco Box - check them all out here 

Do you like beauty boxes?


No comments:

Google+ Badge