Monday, February 17, 2014

Movie Review - aboutTime

I love Rachel McAdams, yes that's right one might say I have a girl crush on Rachel McAdams. Ever since The Notebook I just love it when I watch her movies. There is just something about her that makes her so loveable.

Her latest movie is 'About Time' which is now out on DVD. I love this movie for its storyline.


About Time is a love story with comedy and time travel. The main actor Domhnall Gleeson who plays Tim Lake discovers at the age of 21 that he can travel in time. Tim can't change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life.

Of course the first thing he tries to do is find love and in doing so the story unravels his adventures that unfold whilst he lives in London and works as a lawyer. He meets the gorgeous Rachel McAdams who plays Mary and so the story begins.......

This is definitely a romantic drama about love, loss and family that I enjoyed watching. My husband enjoyed this movie too. The movie has you thinking about how we should enjoy each day as it comes and live life as if there were no second chances.

Have you seen this movie?


No comments:

Google+ Badge