Saturday, February 1, 2014

OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener review

My nails have always needed help. For as long as I can remember I have had weak nails and in the last few years it has even included splitting and just unhealthy looking nails. I've never been one to have nice long nails, but I at least want my nails to be healthy looking.

So I have been trying out OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener for the last few months and really love the results. It has helped my nails become stronger and no splitting.




This is a clear nailpolish that you apply two coats on clean nails and then put one coat on every second day for seven days. Then remove and repeat. After doing this for three weeks I started seeing great results. No more splitting or weak nails and my nails are strong.
 
I love this product. There are a lot of other great nail repair products that I have tried and they work to strengthen or make nails grow quicker, but I was looking for something to specifically help me with my splitting nails and this is the only one I have found that works.
 
I also have used this with a nail colour and I just apply one coat of Nail Envy on top of my nail colour every second day.
 
Amazing results and so happy to have found something that works for splitting nails.
 
I bought this from Myer for $34.95aud and it will probably last me at least a year or two.
 
If you have splitting, weak nails and nothing else has worked I would recommend OPI Nail Envy.

Have you tried this? What nail repair products do you like?

No comments:

Google+ Badge