Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wella Pro Series Max Hold hairspray and mousse review

I have been trying out a few hair products lately and have found some great hair styling products from Wella Pro Series that I really like. Wella Pro Series is a collaboration between professional stylists and Wella experts. The combination of industry inspiration and scientific development resulted in a product designed to give your a salon-fresh feeling at an affordable price.


Wella says: Providing long lasting, 24 hour performance, the Wella Pro Series Styling collection is non-sticky and easy to brush out, whether your look requires amplified volume, strong yet flexible hold or help taming frizz.

I love the hairspray! It is a light spray that sprays evenly on the hair and gives a really nice hold to the hair all day. I love that it doesn't feel tacky and can be combed out. Perfect! I also like to spray this all over my hair to tame my fly aways.


The Wella Pro Series Max Hold Mousse is great if you are wanting volume and texture to your hair. I have short hair so it works great to give me that perfect volumised hair. I find it best to comb through the mousse in the hair and then when semi- wet, blow dry it to the desired style. It works so well and again, it is non - sticky and long lasting.

 
Overall I really love these styling products from Wella Pro Series - they are very affordable at $7.99aud each and available in Coles supermarket.
 
Have you tried these products? What styling product works well for you?
 
 
 

No comments:

Google+ Badge