Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lust Have It Fashion and Beauty (FAB) Box - June 2014

The Lust Have It FAB - fashion and beauty box for June has arrived. I love this box because it has a mixture of both beauty and fashion items - both things that I love!

And once again this month proved to be yet another fantastic box. I love everything in it and definitely great value.

The box came with this gorgeous tissue paper  - brown, pink and white a beautiful combination.




The box came with six items in total - four beauty items and two fashion accessories.



I am soooooo in love with the packaging of the beauty products by Teeez Trend Cosmetics - I have never heard or seen their products before.


The first item is a Paradise Perfect Lipgloss - it is a clear gloss with a subtle golden glow. Its says that it has a volumizing effect to the lips - this is a full size and valued at $25

The second item is a Foundation brush - made with natural goat hair valued at $35

The third item is the Mysterious Crystal Eyeliner - the one I got is a black one and it has pearl particles that create a metallic effect, it glides on and does not budge once it sets - this is full size and valued at $28

Here is a close up of the packaging!



The fashion accessories are really pretty and something that I would wear. They are a matching earrings and bracelet set.



The earrings are a crystal square drop earrings valued at $19.95 and the bracelet has the same crystal look with a theme of x and o along the bracelet, valued at $29.95.
 
Here is a close up of the bracelet!



And the last item is the Lethal Lips - three pack of temporary lip tattoos, valued at $8


Overall a great box yet again by Lust Have It. The FAB box retails for $35 with over $100 value every month. This box had over $145 value - definitely worth it.
 
To find out more about Lust Have It - check out their website HERE

Check out other reviews I have done on Lust Have it boxes here


What do you think, do you like monthly boxes? What is your favourite?


2 comments:

Kat Shepsutt said...

Wow this is one of the best I've ever seen Dannii :-) I only subscribe to Mirenesse VIP at the moment, but you've made this one super tempting for me - LOVE the jewellery xxx

DanniiBeauty said...

@Kat Shepsutt - Yes I agree, this is by far the best box - a great mixture of products. I love the bracelet so much! xx

Google+ Badge