Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask Review

A few months ago I felt like my skin needed more hydration overall. I needed something to put moisture back in my skin. I normally have combination skin and no matter what I tried I didn't find the perfect product until I tried The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask.


 
The Body Shops says: Chilly winds and indoor heating zap moisture from your complexion. Hydrate and replenish lost moisture with a weekly treatment. The Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask is a light, creamy gel-type mask that instantly relieves the uncomfortable feeling of dry, tight skin and restores the skin’s optimum moisture level. It smooths out the appearance of fine lines caused by dehydration and leaves the skin feeling soft and supple.
 
I just happened to find this whilst browsing in my local body shop store. I liked that the main ingredient is Vitamin E -  as this is great to nourish and protect the skin leaving it soft and smooth exactly what I needed.
 
It comes in a 100ml tub and the mask is easy to use. It applies as a light moisturizer that sinks in to the skin well. Within minutes you feel your skin feeling hydrated and soft. It feels luxurious on the skin and moisturized.
 
 
The instructions say to apply it on for ten minutes and then wipe off, but I usually leave it on all night and I wake up feeling soft and smooth. I am using it at least twice a week and love it.
 
The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask is the first face product I have tried from The Body Shop and I am definitely happy with it. 
 
I would recommend this to anyone that needs to add moisture to their face and want to feel hydrated. This retails for $28.95aud and is available from The Body Shop in store and online.
 
Have you tried this product? What do you like as a hydrating skin product?
 
 
  

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi lovely! Great post :) I have been looking for another mask to try and have been eyeing off the Body Shop Vitamin E range...I tried their serum in the store but haven't gone back to get it yet.

Might have to get it AND get this mask too hehehe

DanniiBeauty said...

@Vicky - Yes it does look like a great range the Vitamin E. I will also try some other things, hoping they are great too :)

May said...

Thank you for the positive review. Am looking for a moisturising mask to battle winter and I'm gonna pick this beauty up tomorrow.

Google+ Badge