Thursday, July 31, 2014

Max Factor CC Colour Correcting Cream Review

Do you suffer from redness? I have found the perfect product to use to cover redness and give you that flawless, smooth skin. The Max Factor CC Colour Correcting Cream is my favourite product to use everyday now.

I have really pale skin so my redness stands out a lot. The Max Factor CC cream comes in a few shades and the perfect one for my skin is the fair shade.


I use this on my clean skin every morning under my foundation and I love the smooth, silky finish and glow that it gives my face.

Max Factor says: Introducing the original cc cream from Max Factor – a clever ‘does it all’ formula that combines the benefits of flawless coverage with added skincare ingredients that moisturise and smooth the look of your skin. Lightweight formula gives natural coverage and a flawless finish. This intense multi-tasker corrects colour imperfections. The formula, with glycerine, hydrates skin leaving it feeling moisturised. Combined skincare ingredients work together to brighten complexion and give smoother-looking skin.


So a CC cream is the next level from a BB cream  - it delivers more coverage and extra skincare benefits.  

 The Max Factor CC cream applies so easily as it is soft and creamy in texture. The results are instant it evens out my skin tone and covers my redness well. Leaves my skin looking natural with a healthy glow. This can be worn alone if you don't want a full face of makeup or under a foundation. It lasts all day and feels amazing.
 
Definitely a highly recommended product for anyone that wants natural healthy glowing skin, coverage for redness and silky smooth evened out skintone.
 
Have you tried a CC cream?
 

No comments:

Google+ Badge