Thursday, August 7, 2014

Offspring TV Series - Nina Proudman

I am so sad that Season Five of Offspring on Channel Ten has finished I love the show!

If you didn't know - Offspring is a drama show that is set in Melbourne's Fitzroy area  - Nina Proudman (played by Asher Keddie) is the main character and we watch as her life unravels, with her messy family issues, her professional job as a obstetrician and her love life.

I love the storyline of the show, I love that it is made in Australia, Melbourne about 30 minutes away from where I live and I love the characters who are all unique in their own way.


I love Nina's character (played by Asher Keddie) so much, she is really relatable - a overly-analysing person, who fantasises of how things might be like, well organized and loves to chat - too much sometimes.

I love Nina's fashion style and I am so impressed by the fashion stylist for his great choices of clothing and accessories. It has brought simple, bohemian, chic fashion to life through Nina Proudman. Of course, all the clothes fit perfectly on Asher Keddie!


I loved the acting between Patrick Reid (played by Matthew Le Nevez) and Nina Proudman (Asher Keddie). It's team Patrick all the way, and team Lawrence and team Leo!



So stay tuned to see if the rumours are true and there may be a Season 6. The screen writing is brilliant, would love to see what more can come out of it. The best Australian drama show by far........I may just have to go for a stroll in the Fitzroy area and check out some of the places that the show was filmed at....stay tuned!

Are you a Offspring fan? What is your favourite TV Show?


Photo Credit - all picture are from the Nina Proudman facebook page

No comments:

Google+ Badge