Monday, September 1, 2014

Detangle your hair with Lady Jayne's Tangleze brush - review

When I heard that Lady Jayne has launched the new Tangleze brush I was very excited to try it out. I have shoulder length hair and it can get tangled and break easily, so I am looking for something that will help make brushing my hair easier and better for my hair.



Lady Jayne says: New Lady Jayne Tangleze detangling brush makes for easy, lightweight handling for smooth, free flowing detangling. The innovative flexi-glide technology allows for speedy, gentle use to effortlessly glide through wet or dry hair.

 



I like the oval size of the Tangleze as it fits perfectly in my hand to allow comfortable and easy brushing. The Tangleze can be used on wet or dry hair and I have found that it does get my knots out with ease and minimal breakage of hair.

It does take a little getting use to the feel of the bristles as they are hard plastic and they don't flex, but if you go through the hair lightly it works well. I also use this on my five year old daughter who has really tangled hair and she likes it too.


It has different size bristles which would help the detangling of the hair and I love that it has a cap on it, so that it is travel friendly and protects the bristles. It comes in two colours -  pink and purple and is affordable at $12.99aud available from department stores in October 2014.

Have you tried a tangle brush before?


No comments:

Google+ Badge