Friday, September 12, 2014

Support Liptember 2014 - Mental Health awareness

Who loves wearing lipstick? I do, I love having something on my lips whether its lip gloss, lip balm or lipstick -  I just can't leave home without it.



Liptember is a great cause helping to spread the awareness of women's mental health issues with all funds being raised to be donated to the Centre for Women’s Mental Health and Lifeline.

Top colour is sex bomb and bottom colour is fuschia

All you have to do to support Liptember in the month of September, is purchase a official Liptember lipstick from participating retailers (Chemist Warehouse) with proceeds donated to the campaign.

I am wearing the colour Fuschia

What a fantastic cause! Mental Health is something that may have affected you, or someone you know. Depression, anxiety affects hundreds of thousands of women (and men) each year.

For more information on Liptember and to donate, checkout the website www.liptember.com.au

Follow me on Instagram to see more pictures of the fantastic lipstick I got for Liptember!

No comments:

Google+ Badge