Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Banana Boat Sport Cool Zone SPF 50+ Spray Review

With Summer just around the corner here in Australia, it's time to start checking out the sunscreens we will be using to protect our skin from the sun.

I am a huge sunscreen wearer because I am fair and have really sensitive skin, I will burn even if out in the sun for a few minutes. So I really like to make sure I am well protected with the best sunscreens.

Recently I tried out the New Banana Boat Sport Cool Zone SPF 50+ Spray and can I just say it is the most easiest way to apply sunscreen ever!


Banana Boat says: Ideal for sport enthusiasts, this sunscreen enriched with Aloe instantly cools and refreshes skin on contact, leaving you feeling invigorated. This non-greasy 4 hour water and sweat resistant sunscreen will ensure you’ll be covered no matter how hard you play. For the best application and no missed spots, hold the can approximately 20cm away from you skin.

This is a spray sunscreen, that you just shake the bottle a few times and then spray the sunscreen on your body. It sprays on clear and feels cool on the skin when you apply it, which I like because you can feel where you have sprayed it. It absorbs within a minute and you don't need to rub it in the skin.



It really is great for everyone to use - adults and children (my eleven year old loves it!) It has SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection, which is excellent. It is 4 hours water resistant and doesn't feel greasy. Definitely the easiest way to apply sunscreen - highly recommended!

Check out the Banana Boat website for more information.

What sunscreen do you like to use?
 

No comments:

Google+ Badge