Monday, October 13, 2014

Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation Review

I love foundation and wear it everyday, so when I saw that Max Factor came out with a new one of course, I was very excited to try it.


The new Max Factor Skin Luminizer foundation is as the name suggests claiming to be a skin luminizing foundation that will give your skin a healthy looking glow.

Max Factor says: Want coverage that enhances your skin rather than masking it? Try skin luminizer foundation, which cleverly uses light-reflecting particles to create a gorgeous healthy-looking glow.
  • Subtle skin luminizers are specially designed to reflect ‘warm’ light tones.
  • Also contains a hydrator that helps improve skin’s condition to create a healthy glow from within.
  • Medium coverage with a dewy finish.
  • Handy pump dispenser

The foundation comes in a plastic bottle with a pump and the packaging allows for you to see the swirl of illuminizer throughout the foundation bottle which makes it interesting.

I use 40 Light Ivory which is a great match to my pale skin and the consistency is light, creamy and blendable. As you apply the foundation, it is great for covering redness and evening out the skin tone and gives a medium coverage. The finish is a nice dewy finish that gives you a pretty glow and sits on the skin a little sticky, so I have to use a powder to set it.
 
I am wearing two layers of the Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation

Overall this is a nice light foundation if you are looking for a medium coverage and dewy finish. I like full coverage foundations for everyday, however I have used this as a primer to cover my redness and it works well. For days where you don't want to use full coverage foundation or just want something light on your skin (like in summer) this is fantastic. (and I love that it is available in a shade that matches my pale skin)

The Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation is available at any department store or Priceline.

Have you tried this foundation?


No comments:

Google+ Badge