Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I have spoken a lot on here about my hair and the fact that it is 'damaged'. I colour it a lot and so it does get dry and damaged. Any Shampoo and Conditioner that will help me with my damaged hair is definitely something I want to try.

So I have been using the Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner lately which was sent to me for review.

Pantene's Newest Ambassador Robyn Lawley on the cover of Marie Claire has gorgeous hair, so of course more the reason to try the new and changed range from Pantene.

credit David Gubert


Pantene says: HELPS REVITALIZE HAIR WITH 4X THE DAMAGE PREVENTION. YOU HAVE: Dry, brittle, damaged hair YOUR IDEAL: Healthy, moisture-rich soft hair Pro-V formula with Keratin Damage Blockers helps improve hair's retention of natural vital keratin with every wash. Your once dry, damaged hair becomes moisture-rich, soft, and shiny.
 


The shampoo lathers really well and is thick and creamy. Works well through the hair. It leaves the hair feeling hydrated and soft which not many shampoos do for me ( they usually just leave the hair clean and then I must condition for it to be soft) Definitely great results with the shampoo.

Then the conditioner which needs to be used in conjunction with the shampoo.

Pantene says: HELPS REVITALIZE HAIR WITH 4X THE DAMAGE PREVENTION. YOU HAVE: Dry, brittle, damaged hair YOUR IDEAL: Healthy, moisture-rich soft hair
Pantene’s system features micro-nourishers that moisturise, help seal cuticles and repair damage from root to tip. Your once dry, damaged hair becomes moisture-rich, soft, and shiny.


The conditioner is luxuriously creamy and lathers really well. It really does work straight away at leaving the hair feeling soft and moisturizes the hair well. I leave it in for a minute or two and once rinsed, it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.

I feel after every wash with this shampoo and conditioner my hair gets better - soft, hydrated, smooth and silky exactly what I need for my dry/damaged hair.

Have you tried the Pantene range of shampoo and conditioners?



No comments:

Google+ Badge