Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme for Hair Review

We have all heard about BB creams for our skin, right? Well this is the first time I am hearing about the BB cream for your hair! That had me very intrigued to learn more about the Pantene BB crème for hair.

 
It comes in a cute bottle 135ml with a pump, I squirt out the product which is a white lightweight cream consistency and then work it through my hair - this can be used on damp or dry hair.
 
Pantene says: Helps prevent split ends, Strength against breakage, Smoothes, Moisturized feel, Shine, Manageability, Detangling, Frizz Control, Heat Protection, Softness



So what do I think? I actually do like it very much, I think it does make a difference to my hair as it leaves it soft, detangled, stronger and frizz free. It absorbs in to the hair quite quickly and does not weight it down. I like that I can use it on damp or dry hair.

Overall a great affordable leave in treatment, that is easy to use and you get the results you want from it. A definite must have!

Have you tried the Pantene BB cream?


No comments:

Google+ Badge