Saturday, October 4, 2014

Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I have colored hair and it does require a lot of maintenance. Not only as I need to color it every 6-8 weeks, but I really need to find shampoos and conditioners that will help my color stay vibrant.

In the last few months I have been using the Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner and I love them - these are definitely the best so far for keeping my colored hair vibrant and shiny.

The packaging is really stylish and a pretty purple/pink color bottle. The range is sulfate free.


Redken says: Our sulfate-free hair color protecting shampoo is a lightweight, gentle, conditioning & cleansing shampoo that uses Redken's IPN technology and amino-ions to leave your color treated hair 3x more fortified.

The shampoo gives a good lather even though it is sulfate free which is really good and it makes the hair feel soft. You don't need a lot of the shampoo and it works well.


Redken says: Our hair color protecting conditioner provides targeted repair to not only detangle your hair, but also leave it feeling smoother, softer and more conditioned. Additionally, color treated hair is 3x more fortified because of Redken's IPN technology and amino-ions.

The conditioner is the same as the shampoo you don't need much but applies well to the hair and leaves it feeling soft and manageable. It is a more creamier consistency than the shampoo.

After using both the shampoo and conditioner together - it really does leave my hair feeling soft, shiny and manageable. I feel that they really do help keep my hair color looking vibrant and shiny and doesn't fade as quickly which is why I love them.

If you dye your hair and want to try some that will help maintain your hair color than definitely give this range a try - this is a great buy.

Have you tried Redken products?


No comments:

Google+ Badge