Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment Shaver Review

There will be many of you out there that like me, shave their legs. It's something we do and a part of every woman's life, so when I saw this new Schick Intuition shaver came out, I was curious to give it a try. It says it lathers and moisturizes whilst shaving, which means quicker and easier shaving. Yes please!



The Schick Intuition has visible ribbons of moisture strips ( instead of using shaving cream) and once you add water to it, you can just shave away. It really is that simple.  I love the concept - it really does make shaving easier.


The four blade razor is surrounded by the moisturizing bar that is infused with coconut milk and sweet almond oil. The solid bar lathers up on my legs as soon as it comes in contact with water. The lather is enough to get a smooth shave. The razor features a pivoting head which is great around the knees. I never experienced any cuts or shaving nicks which is fantastic.

The handle on the shaver is bigger and has a rubber grip on the sides, allowing for no slipping or accidents which I really like.


It comes with a shower hanger for easy storage and a spare razor.

After shaving with the Schick razor, my legs are smooth and felt soft. I save time using this as well which is fantastic when in a rush and great for travelling.

Overall, this product works a treat on my skin - makes shaving easier, convenient and gives me a closer shave.

Have you tried the Schick Intuition? 

No comments:

Google+ Badge