Friday, October 24, 2014

Urban Rituelle Soy Candles Review

I love candles! There is just something about them - they light up the room and make it feel cosy and luxurious.

Urban Rituelle have some Limited Edition Festive Favourites Soy Candles released  - which I just had to try because they look and smell amazing!


 
I have the Fresh Fig and Sugar Plum and the Warm Cinnamon and Cranberry - both scents are beautiful. Out of the two I would probably say the Warm Cinnamon and Cranberry is my favourite.


I love how cute the candle looks in it's glass bottle and pretty lid - these are the 45gm candles with 15 hours burning time.


They are true to scent as they are named - The Warm Cinnamon and Cranberry has a warm, sweet scent and the Fresh Fig and Sugar Plum has a sweet plum smell - they have a subtle scent and is not overpowering - just right to fill your room with a beautiful scent.


The glass is reusable which is great and being that they are a soy candle they are great for the environment. These 45gm candles retail for $17.95aud - there is more you can check out on the Urban Rituelle website here

Do you love candles, which is your favourite?


No comments:

Google+ Badge