Friday, January 6, 2017

M.A.C Fix Plus Review

It has literally taken me a few years before making the plunge and buying M.A.C's fix plus. I have always heard that it is a great product and finally decided to grab it a few months ago.


M.A.C says: A lightweight, mineral rich finishing mist that refreshes the skin and finishes makeup. Helps create an even surface for a smooth makeup application.

The product itself is a clear liquid that comes in a 100ml plastic bottle with a sprayer. Great for travelling as it has a lock system on the sprayer.

I like it as a prep spray before foundation, it really helps my skin feel refreshed and smooth ready for foundation application. Especially on those days where my skin just does not feel right. I spray it at least 25cm away from my face (don't spray it too close to your face) let it dry for few minutes and then apply my makeup.

I've heard it has natural ingredients in it like cucumber and chamomile which are great for calming and soothing the skin.

This is also great to make eye shadows work better, for example when I use a eye shadow that has a lot of fallout or isn't very pigmented, then spraying fix plus on the brush before picking up the product helps it look better on the eyelid.

This is definitely great for anyone that has the need to prep their skin before applying makeup with a spray product to give the skin a refreshed feeling.

I buy M.A.C online on the website here

Have you tried this product?


No comments:

Google+ Badge