Saturday, December 20, 2014

Seven Wonders Moroccan Argan Oil Dry Shampoo Review

Over the years, dry shampoos have become a popular product for keeping your hair fresh in between washing days and to give the hair a refreshed look.

So recently the Seven Wonders Moroccan Argan Oil Dry Shampoo landed on my desk, which I was excited to try because this one is a little different to all the other dry shampoos I have tried.

The design on the packaging is cute!
Seven Wonders says: Seven Wonders Argan Oil Dry Shampoo refreshes and revitalises hair between shampoos. Infused with cold pressed organic Argan oil to ensure that hydration is retained and restored. Simply spray, fluff and then brush - no water required. Aluminium free, Paraben free and SLS and SLES free.

The first thing that intrigued me is that it is aluminium free and paraben free which is always a great thing to be able to use products that are the natural alternative.


The Seven Wonders Moroccan Argan Oil Dry Shampoo is used simply by spraying your roots, work the product through your hair with your fingers and then brush out.

The mist on this is fine and comes out white but when you work it through your hair it disappears. This result is amazing because the hair feels soft and shiny which I am guessing is from the Argan Oil in the product. It does not weigh the hair down, has a subtle nice scent and my hair looks great all day.


If you are someone that has oily or fine hair, dry shampoo is great. Also great for after exercising or on hot days or any day that you want refreshed hair without having to wash it.

Before dry shampoos I use to wash my hair every day, but not anymore. Dry Shampoo is something I use every other day and I love it. And I am now so in love with this Seven Wonders Moroccan Argan Oil Dry Shampoo - for the great results it gives me, I definitely recommend it.

Seven Wonders Moroccan Argan Oil Dry Shampoo is available at leading pharmacies such as Terry White, Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist and online at the Seven Wonders website retail price is $12.95aud for 150ml.

What is your favourite Dry Shampoo? Have you tried this one yet?


No comments:

Google+ Badge