Saturday, January 31, 2015

Antonym Cosmetics Brushes Review

I was recently introduced to a brand I have never heard of before called Antonym. After researching and reviewing some of their products, I am definitely impressed.

Antonym is a  USA brand created by professional makeup artist Valerie Giraud and has now launched in Australia - available online or at the Sephora Sydney store.

Antonym have a line of vegan makeup brushes that are made of sustainable bamboo, aluminum ferules and synthetic bristles. All of their products are cruelty free. I have of five of them and all I have to say is that they are absolutely fantastic.



Prices: Lip Brush $14, Powder Brush $30, Small Angled Brush $12, Large Pencil Brush $15

When you buy the individual brushes they come in a drawstring bag so you can see the brush and the back gives you information on the brush.

Kabuki Brush $24 with pouch

All of the brushes are so soft and easy to use. The handles are sturdy, the brushes pick up product well and they are so beautiful to blend with. They are easy to clean and do not shed at all.


What makes these brushes different is that they are so soft and perform really well. If you are looking for soft brushes that are vegan and cruelty free, then these are definitely great. There are more brushes and makeup products you can check out on the Antonym website here

Have you tried Antonym products?


 

1 comment:

Bottled Beauty said...

I didn't know Sephora stocked them!

They've been a brand on my wishlist for a while, but it's always hard when you can't physically see or touch the products. The brushes, their eyeshadow quad and the blush is on my want list. I adore the bamboo packaging.

Now I just need to fly to Sydney to check them out ;)

Google+ Badge