Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil Review

I have found my holy grail hair oil that is amazing and affordable! The Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil was a product I saw at the supermarket and I just bought as I was curious and now absolutely love it.

I have coloured, dry, damaged hair and am always on the look out for hair products that will leave my hair soft, silky and feeling revived. This where this oil is amazing!




Garnier Fructis says: Enriched with weightless Argan Oil for instant nourishment and easier styling. Is your hair dry, damaged or dull? Want to restore softness and shine?
 
Fructis Miraculous Oil is an instant miracle that is enriched with weightless Argan Oil. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into the hair for instant nourishment.
 
Hair is left shiny, smooth and irresistibly soft to touch.  It can be used on any hair types throughout the day for shiny, easier to style hair.
Honestly this is such a great non greasy formula of hair oil that is easy to use on wet or dry hair and absorbs into the hair. It leaves my hair feeling nourished, soft and smooth.
 
I love that it can be used on wet or dry hair, I usually use it on damp hair and two to three pumps is enough for me. The Argan Oil plays a bit part in the way the product works which is great and really does transform my hair from damaged to soft.

It has a beautiful subtle scent and comes in a 150ml bottle that is a great size. I cannot live without this now and it is only $11.95aud from supermarkets and department stores.
 
Have you tried this?

More reviews on Garnier products here

No comments:

Google+ Badge