Thursday, January 8, 2015

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Review

La Roche-Posay is a brand that has caught my attention as it suits my combination/sensitive skin  and so far what I have tried I have liked.

I have been trying out the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying foaming gel and straight up I love this cleanser.


La Roche-Posay says: EFFACLAR Gel gently purifies the skin thanks to cleansing agents selected to respect sensitive skin. It eliminates impurities and excess sebum while leaving the skin clean and fresh. With soothing, anti-irritant La Roche-Posay thermal spring water - pH 5.5 - Soap-free - Alcohol-free - Colorant-free - Paraben free.

If you have oily/acne prone skin that in turn makes your skin sensitive  - this is the cleanser to use. This is gentle on the skin that purifies without irritating your acne/sensitive skin.



The gel formula works well to clean the skin without leave the skin feeling tight or shiny. It comes out as a clear gel that foams up comfortably on the skin.

The La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel is soap-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free and oil-free, so it is suited for most skin types.

A great cleanser that I recommend you try if you have oily/sensitive skin. I have re-purchased this product so that I never run out of back ups for it.

Have you tried this cleanser or any La Roche-Posay product?


Read other reviews on La Roche-Posay products here

No comments:

Google+ Badge