Monday, February 2, 2015

Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer Review

I wear foundation everyday and am always on the look out for a good primer to help prepare my skin for the all day wear of foundation that I want to last all day. Recently Max Factor released a new primer called the Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer which I was very eager to try.


Max Factor says: Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer is the ultimate skin preparation essential in professional make-up artistry kits, transforming the way foundation sits and lasts.The patented flexi-hold technology creates a flexible and comfortable film on the skin to deliver an even surface, while micro correctors work hard to absorb sweat and sebum, expertly extending the wear of your favourite Max Factor foundations for an all-day flawless finish. The super-silky SPF20 formula melts into the skin beautifully, smoothing on application for a mattified finish.
 
The primer is in a glass pump bottle which is great for easy storage and easy to use. The primer itself is white and when applied feels like a moisturizer on the skin. It is easy to apply and blends well on the skin. I wait a few minutes and then apply my foundation. It gives me a matte, dewy finish and definitely helps keep the foundation on longer. I have tried this with many different foundations and it definitely works well.
 
I am really happy with this primer and love that it works so well, definitely something I need for my combination skin type. I would recommend this to anyone to try, this has to be one of a few primers that I actually really love and notice that it makes a difference.
 
This is available at Target and Priceline for $31.95aud.

Have you tried this primer?

Other product reviews on Max Factor products here
 

No comments:

Google+ Badge