Saturday, February 14, 2015

Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour Review

Who else wants to have long lasting lipstick?! I wear lipstick everyday to work and always think about how good it would be if my lipstick stayed on all day. Well Rimmel have done it with the Rimmel Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colours.


Rimmel says: Up to 16 Hours of lip liberation. Wild without a trace!
• Kiss proof, transfer proof, food proof high impact endless colour.
• No tight feeling or dry lips. Lips feel smooth and moisturized all day long.
• Easy removal with Oil based makeup remover

STEP 1: Apply colour and keep lips apart for 60 seconds until the product sets.
STEP 2: Apply topcoat to lock the colour, moisture and add shine.





First of all the packaging is cute. I like that you can see the colour of the lip product.

The applicator is a doe foot applicator which I like as you can cover your lips easier. This product when applied on your lips is smooth, well pigmented and after about 60 seconds sets to your lips as a matte finish.



Once it is set, you then apply the lock and shine balm. The colours are all so beautiful, however I do like the darker colours more so than the nude/light pink colours as I find them too light for me.

These last on the lips for 16 hours! They will wear off towards the inner part of the lips which is normal but the actual colour on the lips does last long. I wear these all day and they look great.

I am wearing the colour "I will call you'
To take them off does require quite a bit of scrubbing, I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Overall I love the  Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colours - a great long wearing, beautiful lip colour.

These are available in Priceline, Target, Big W and most supermarkets and retail for $17.95aud.

Have you tried these? What is your favourite colour?



 

No comments:

Google+ Badge