Sunday, June 14, 2015

DanniiBeauty's favourite foundations for fair/pale skin (2015)

 
Today I wanted to tell you about my favourite foundations for my fair/pale skin. I love foundation and wear it everyday. I like full coverage foundation for the working week because I usually apply it at 7am and need it to last at least 12 hours.
 
These foundations have been on my rotation for the last 12 months. It depends on my skin on the day as to which one I will usually wear.
 
My skin type is combination and I have redness and uneven skintone. I always set my makeup with powder and because of my fair/pale skin I always buy the lightest shade in foundations.

 
 
So we will start with the foundations as pictured above left to right

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation in 810 - this is definitely a fantastic full coverage foundation. This covers really well and wears all day for 12 hours.This one I wear a lot. I do wish that the 805 shade was still around because that was better suited to my fair skin, but I can still get away with wearing 810.

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 105 - this is a beautiful foundation that I wear usually on the weekend when I went good coverage for a few hours. This one I would say is light to medium coverage and lasts a few hours and I set it with a powder. The shade is a perfect match for my fair skin.

Max Factor Skin Luminizer foundation in light ivory - this is a pretty luminous foundation with light to medium coverage. This covers redness well and is great as a base too. I wear this on days where I want lighter coverage. The shade is a great match for my fair skin

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H - this is a beautiful luxurious foundation that is a must have if you are looking for a high end foundation that is full coverage, matte finish and wears all day. This is great for days where my skin is playing up and has a lot of redness and breakouts because it will cover them well and won't budge all day.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for face and body - this is full matte coverage. I love using this on my breakouts only for those days where they are really red and playing up, because this will cover them all up really well. This can be worn all day but its best applied with a beauty blender because it definitely does look like you are wearing makeup with this one. Definitely great to have and use a concealer rather than all over the face.

Bourjois Healthy Mix in 50 - this is a beautiful foundation for a nice glowy finish on the skin. This is medium coverage that I like to use in the warmer months. The shade is right for my fair skin.

Revlon Colourstay foundation in Buff - This one is a great full coverage matte foundation that lasts all day. Its a affordable version of a lot of high end foudations. Definitely a great one for those days where I want flawless makeup look. Matches my skintone very well.

So there you have it my favourite foundations at the moment that match my fair/pale skintone.
( usually the lightest shade)

Here I am wearing Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous in 810
There are so many other foundations that I would like to wear however they don't come in my shade.

What is your favourite foundation?


No comments:

Google+ Badge