Friday, June 5, 2015

Lust Have It May beauty box review (and special offer!)

I love beauty boxes! They are such a great concept and fun to receive. This month is the May Lust Have It beauty box, which contains eight products  - a mixture of makeup, hair and skincare. Most of these I have never heard of which makes the box interesting.



A closer look at the products:

I've never heard of the brand Soak so this is exciting to try, there are three deluxe sample sizes one is the skin booster body lotion, hair shine shampoo and hair revive conditioner.


Next up is Coconut Revolution Coconut deluxe sample hand cream, another brand I have never tried or heard of.

The LonVitalite 24K Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask is interesting, these masks have appeared in beauty boxes before and are great.



I didn't know that LonVitalite had eye masks so I am very excited to try these.



Another product I have never heard of is the full size HOLA seaweed moisturizing mask. This one is to be kept in the fridge, would be great for the summer time.


And last of all is a full size makeup product the Bloom foundation stick which I have never used before.


I think this was overall a great box with decent size samples and some interesting products to try. I love receiving a beauty box every month it is so exciting to receive products to try and not knowing what you will get makes it extra special. It's a great treat or would make a lovely present for someone.

The Lust Have It boxes are delivered monthly for $19.95 and if you enter the code DANNII2 you can get $5 off your first box. Check out the Lust Have It website here



Check out other reviews I have done on Lust Have it boxes here

Tell me which beauty boxes you like to receive?

2 comments:

Smart Em said...

I've never heard of this beauty box, it seems interesting! Thanks for the info and the codeđź’• Do you know if they ship internationally ? Also what type of brands they carry (I mean from your pictures it seems it is an asian brand)

DanniiBeauty said...

@Smart Em - they carry lots of different brands check out their page here http://www.lusthaveit.com.au/brands_main and you can also ask them about shipping.

Google+ Badge