Thursday, June 25, 2015

Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder Review

It has been a long time since I have been able to find a affordable face powder that does everything I want it to and finally I have found it, the Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder!



I must say the name of this 'matte and mattifying' made me want to try it. It is what I am looking for in a powder that it is matte, mattifying and looks good on the skin.

The Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying powder comes in a small round compact with a screw off lid. I personally like the flip top opening packaging as it is easier to use and carry around.


I have the lightest shade Classic Ivory which is a great match for my fair/pale skin. Usually I can't find shades light enough for my skin but this one is just right which I love.


The powder is a light silky powder that feels lightweight on the skin and does mattify the skin without looking heavy. It gives sheer, smooth coverage that covers the skin well. It does wear about six hours before needing a touch up, which is pretty good for an affordable powder.

I would really recommend this powder for anyone that is looking to set their foundation to create a smooth finish to their look.

I bought this at Priceline and is available at department stores. It retails for $11.95aud

What is your favourite powder at the moment?

No comments:

Google+ Badge