Saturday, August 1, 2015

John Frieda brilliant Brunette colour protecting moisturising shampoo and conditioner review

I colour my hair every five weeks, so of course my hair is dry and damaged. Every time I go to the hairdressers and talk to them about my hair they have always suggested I use a moisturising shampoo. So I have saw the John Frieda brilliant Brunette colour protecting moisturising shampoo and conditioner and had to try it out.


John Frieda says: This advanced formula addresses the way brunette colour fades on three colour dimensions. With daily use it helps lock in rich, glossy colour and multi-dimensional tones. Formulated with crushed pearls and sweet almond oil, this moisturising formula protects and preserves brunette colour as it rehydrates and replenishes dry hair. For all shades of colour-treated brunette hair.


First of all I love the smell! You can smell the sweet almond when washing your hair and its nice. The shampoo certainly does clean the hair well and the conditioner leaves the hair feeling soft and smooth. Both used together it definitely does make my hair feel silky smooth. You don't need much product which is good too.

I do feel like the products leave my hair moisturised, although I still do use a hair oil to give me even more smoothness. This is packaged for brunettes and comes out a light brown colour but doesn't deposit any colour to the hair.

Overall a great shampoo and conditioner that I would recommend to anyone that colours their hair and has dry hair.

I bought mine from Safeway on sale for $10 each.

Have you tried any moisturising shampoo and conditioners?


 

No comments:

Google+ Badge