Friday, September 4, 2015

Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System Review

I love looking after my nails, I don't have long nails in fact I keep them quite short - but I like having my nails in good condition. I have tried many buffing files and oils for my nails. So when the was a new product on the market the Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System, I was very interested in trying it out.


This is a electronic nail system which has an oscillating head with two speed settings and three interchangeable heads - one to file and shape the nail, the second to buff and smooth and the third to polish and shine the nail.


This nail care system really works. It is easy to use and the results are great. Each head does the job right giving you really nice filed nails, a smooth nail surface using the buffing head and the last step, shiny nail surface. You can also use the Nail Care oil which has a brush applicator which is easy to use and great for cuticle care.



The Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System is definitely a great product, that makes looking after your nails so easy to use. More information is available on the Scholl website here
It is currently available to purchase from Chemist Warehouse for $32.99aud (current price as at 09/15)

Have you tried this nail care system?

No comments:

Google+ Badge