Friday, October 30, 2015

Most used beauty products of the month - October 2015

Another month has past us! It is time for the most used or favourites beauty products of the month post. These I have been loving and would consider products I will be repurchasing over and over.
Revlon lipstick - I love the Revlon lipsticks they are such good quality and affordable. If your looking for a perfect purple shade it is this one number 660 berry haute, a beautiful lilac shade.

Savvy by DB blush - This blush is in shade cherry and is the most pigmented blush I have seen that you can get for under $5. It is a beautiful brown/deep pink shade and you really need the smallest amount.

Rimmel Wake Me Up mascara - This mascara has a cucumber smell that is so nice. You can only smell it when you open the tube and does not linger. This mascara is marketed to giving you the wake up look, which it does by making your lashes look lengthened. It is a great mascara.

Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation - This is definitely a great foundation. I have fair skin and this would have been better in the shade 805 but they discontinued it. So shade 810 is not too bad but can oxidise when my skin is feeling oily. Otherwise this is a great full coverage foundation that claims to be a primer, concealer and foundation all in one. It does apply easily on the skin and lasts all day.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer - This is a beautiful concealer that matches my skintone well and applies smoothly and blends out beautifully. Great for that extra coverage under the eyes, doesn't crease on me and lasts all day.

 That's it for this month, these are definitely all my favourites and products I will love for a long time. The are all affordable and available pretty much anywhere, supermarkets and department stores.

 What product is your favourite?

 

No comments:

Google+ Badge