Thursday, November 26, 2015

Most used beauty products of the month - November 2015

Another month has past us! It is time for the most used or favourites beauty products of the month post. These I have been loving and would consider products I will be repurchasing over and over.

 
 Ecotools Bronze Brush - this is a great brush that I use to apply powder all over my face. It is soft and wide enough to cover the face and applies the powder really well. I buy Ecotools from Iherb here

Ulta3 lipliner in plum - I love this lip liner. It has great pigment and applies smoothly on the lips  - it really is a great affordable lip liner. The colour is beautiful a plum brown/purple colour.

Loreal Infallible 24H-Matte - I am in love with matte foundations at the moment. I have oily/combination skin and need a good matte foundation. This is a great matte foundation. It is full coverage and applies well. It is in the shade vanilla which is one shade too dark for my fair skin, but I can get away with wearing it by applying a light powder on top. Definitely a recommended foundation if you are looking for a good matte foundation.

Max Factor Facefinity all day primer - If  you are after a primer that will keep your foundation on all day this is a great one. It applies smoothly and makes the skin soft. It has a tacky feeling to it so when you apply foundation it will stick to it, therefore allowing your foundation to stay on all day.

Covergirl Colourlicious lipstick - I like these lipsticks from Covergirl. They apply smoothly on the lips, great pigmentation and they last a few hours. This is a pretty colour in 330 ravish raspberry.

That's it for this month, these are definitely all my favourites and products I will love for a long time. The are all affordable and available pretty much anywhere, supermarkets and department stores.

 What product is your favourite?




No comments:

Google+ Badge