Saturday, November 7, 2015

Rimmel London Super Curler 24HR mascara review

Mascara is something that I love to wear everyday. It opens up my eyes and makes me look 'put together'. Rimmel now have a new mascara the Super Curler 24HR mascara which comes in the beautiful purple and gold packaging.

Rimmel says: Mascara and Lash Curler in One, Formula with Lash Curling Power, Instant 90° Curve, Curl holds 24HR, Buildable Volume

Sounds great right? And it is!! I love this mascara. It really does curl the lash, gives me definition,  stays on all day and is easy to take off.

The brush is a typical mascara brush that makes it easy to coat all the lashes. The formula is black and adds volume and length to the lashes as well as giving them a curl. To apply it is best to coat the lashes on top first and then from underneath. It stays on all day and was easy to remove with a makeup remover.
 

I definitely love the Rimmel London Super Curler 24HR mascara, it does everything I want it to and is great for everyday use, keeps the lashes curled which is great for when I wear my glasses. This is my new favourite mascara now!

Have you tried this mascara?


No comments:

Google+ Badge